OBSOLETE: Hydraulic Constant Working Pressure Hose 5000 PSI – 782 Hose
This product is no longer available – please refer to the “Recommended Products” section of this page for alternative products, or contact us for further assistance.
Part Number: 782TC
Full Product Description
Parker’s 782 hose was designed to deliver consistency and reliability with a constant working pressure of 5000 PSI in all sizes. The 782 hose is designed, built and tested to exceed SAE 100R13 performance specifications. Sizes range from ¾” to 1 ½” in diameter with different cover options available for various markets.
- Grounds & Building Maintenance
- ToughCover or SuperTough cover options to prevent abrasion
- Synthetic rubber inner tube for wide fluid compatibility
- 5000 PSI constant working pressure in all sizes
- MSHA accepted cover
- Petroleum base hydraulic fluids and lubricating oils
- 78 series fittings
|Communities, Blogs, and Industry Links|
|Literature and Reference Materials|
Obsolescence Notification 06142018