PVC General Purpose Hose, Series GPH | #GPH-4BLU500RL
PVC General Purpose Hose is designed for transfer of air, mild chemicals and water in applications to 150°F and 300 psi, Series GPH
Description: Parker blue gen purpose 1/4″ hose
|Maximum Working Pressure (psi):||300|
|Hose I.D. (inch):||1/4|
|Media:||Air, Chemicals, Oil Mist, Water|
|Hose Inner Tube Material:||Black prime PVC|
|Hose Reinforcement Material:||Two textile plies|
|Cover Material:||Blue PVC|
|Minimum Operating Temperature:||-15 °F, -26 °C|
|Maximum Operating Temperature:||150 °F, 65 °C|
|Vacuum Pressure Rating:||23 Inch-Hg|
|Hose Inside Diameter:||1/4 inch, 6.4 mm|
|Hose Outside Diameter:||0.51 inch, 13.0 mm|
|Weight:||0.08 lb, 0.04 kg|
|Minimum Bend Radius:||0.8 inch|
|Maximum Operating Pressure:||300 psi, 20.7 bar|
|Length per Package:||500 ft|
Parker’s Series GPH PVC General Purpose Hose is lightweight and resistant to abrasion and weathering for maximum performance. It is electrically nonconductive, protecting operators from electrical shock, is available in multiple colors for easy identification, and is available in long continuous lengths for efficient inventory management and maximum utility in hard to reach job sites. Series GPH is qualified with permanent crimp couplings for a safe and secure connection and is a versatile hose for many common industrial applications.
- Lawn & Garden
- General Industrial
- Tube: Black PVC for versatile service to 150°F.
- Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and durability
- Cover: PVC for resistance to abrasion, cuts, gouging, scuffs and weathering.
- Cover Colors: Black, blue, grey, red and yellow for easy identification.
- Couplings: Qualified with steel crimp couplings for a durable, safe and secure connection.
- Mild chemicals
- Air compressors and pneumatic tools, including those subject to light oil mists for lubrication
- Manufacturing assembly lines
- Spray systems
- Design Factor: 4:1
- Do not use with oil or refined fuel.
- Electrically nonconductive with a minimum resistance of one megohm per inch at 1000 volts DC.
- The user must determine if the hose is suitable for applications subject to electrical hazard. Contact us for additional information.
- Working pressures are at +68°F (+20°C). Higher temperatures reduce the available working pressure.
- Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines.
|Literature and Reference Materials|
CAT 4800, Industrial Hose