High Pressure Parkrimp Hoses 701 – 701TC | #701-8
Parker’s No-Skive High Pressure hoses 701 and 701TC are designed for a working pressure up to 45,0 MPa and a temperature range from -40 °C up to +100 °C. The hose range is compatible with No-Skive fittings in steel and stainless steel.
Description: USE 797TC-8
|Hose Cover Type:||Standard|
|Hose Inside Diameter:||-8|
|Nominal Hose Inside Diameter:||12|
|Hose Inside Diameter:||1/2 inch, 12.7 mm|
|Hose Outside Diameter:||24.6 mm|
|Compatible Fitting:||Parkrimp 70 Series Fittings|
|Maximum Operating Temperature:||100 °C, 70 °C, 85 °C|
|Minimum Operating Temperature:||-40 °C|
|Maximum Operating Pressure:||41.5 MPa, 6000 psi|
|Burst Pressure:||166 MPa, 24000 psi|
|Minimum Bend Radius:||230 mm|
|Industry Application:||Synthetic rubber|
|Cover Material:||Synthetic rubber|
|Hose Reinforcement Material & Structure:||Four spirals high-tensile steel wire|
|Media:||Petroleum and water-glycol based fluids, lubricating oils, air and water.|
|Application:||General high pressure hydraulic applications|
|Specifications Met:||ISO 3862 Type 4SP – EN 856 Type 4SP|
Parker’s High Pressure No-Skive hoses 701 and 701TC are the preferred hoses for general high pressure hydraulic applications. The hoses are designed with a No-Skive construction and are suitable for a working pressure up to 45,0 MPa. Based on the advanced materials the hose type 701TC is highly abrasion resistant. The Parker High Pressure hose range is complemented by a full selection of compatible No-Skive fittings in steel and stainless steel.
- Construction Equipment
- Injection Moulding
- Forestry and Agriculture
- Materials Handling
- Pulp and Paper
- Reinforcement of four spirals high-tensile steel wire – according to ISO 3862 – EN 856 Type 4SP.
- Matched hose and fitting system guarantees an approved and safe combination and the highest quality and safety, combined with the longest service life of the final product to the end-users.
- The hose type 701TC has a tough cover (TC) and is therefore ideal for applications where high abrasion resistance is required. Tough cover 80 x greater abrasion resistance than standard rubber cover hoses.
- 701TC is also MSHA approved and suitable for temporary immersion in mineral oil up to 70 °C with frequent inspections.
- Complete No-Skive fitting technology across the full range of medium pressure hoses providing simpler, quicker and safer hose assembly.
- General high pressure hydraulic applications
Parker’s High Pressures Hoses 701 and 701TC are compatible with the Parker Parkrimp medium pressure fitting series 70.
Wind Energy Solutions US – Industrial Turbine Renewable Energy Products and Equipment
|Compliance, Certifications, & Safety|
54 in stock