GST® II General Purpose Air & Water Hose | #7092-31300
GST® II is a general purpose rubber hose designed for air compressor and shop air hose systems, transfer of mild/diluted chemicals, and water in applications to 212°F and 300 psi
Description:5/16″ BULK – 300 PSI RED GST I
|Maximum Working Pressure (psi):||300|
|Hose I.D. (inch):||5/16|
|Standard Pack Qty (ft):||750|
|Application:||Air & Multipurpose|
|Specifications Met:||ARPM Class C Tube|
|Media:||Air, Mild Chemicals, Water|
|Tube Material:||Black EPDM; ARPM Class C oil resistance|
|Hose Reinforcement Material:||Two textile plies|
|Cover Material:||Red EPDM|
|Minimum Operating Temperature:||-40 °F, -40 °C|
|Maximum Operating Temperature:||212 °F, 100 °C|
|Hose Inside Diameter:||5/16 inch, 7.9 mm|
|Hose Outside Diameter:||0.625 inch, 15.9 mm|
|Weight:||0.14 lb, 0.06 kg|
|Minimum Bend Radius:||3.5 inch, 88.9 mm|
|Maximum Operating Pressure:||300 psi, 20.7 bar|
Parker’s GST II General Purpose Industrial Air & Water Hose provides excellent service across multiple applications. The hose tube is compatible with light oil mists for tool lubrication. The hose cover is available in multiple colors for easy identification, and also resists abrasion and weathering. GST II hose is available in long continuous lengths for efficient inventory management and maximum utility at cramped or hard to reach job sites. The hose is qualified with permanent crimp couplings for a safe and secure connection and is a versatile hose for many common industrial applications.
- General Industrial
- Tube: Black EPDM for versatile and economical service to 212°F.
- Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and kink resistance.
- Cover: Black, blue, green, red or yellow EPDM for abrasion and weathering resistance.
- 701TC is also MSHA approved and suitable for temporary immersion in mineral oil up to 70 °C with frequent inspections.
- Couplings: Qualified with steel crimp couplings for a durable, safe and secure connection.
- Mild chemicals
- Air compressor/air tool hose, including systems that employ light oil mists for lubrication
- Shop air hose
- Water hose for clean-up/wash down, cooling and spray
- Design Factor: 4:1
- Do not use with oil or refined fuel.
- Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines
|Literature and Reference Materials|
CAT 4800, Industrial Hose
FCG HPD GST II Air and Multipurpose Video
Construction and Agriculture Off Road Machinery – OEM Equipment Manufacturer