Showing all 4 results
OBSOLETE: Hydraulic Industry Standard Hose 2500-4000 PSI – 721 Hose
This product is no longer available – please refer to the “Recommended Products” section of this page for alternative products, or contact us for further assistance.
Part Number: 721
Full Product Description
Parker’s 721 hose is a hydraulic industry standard hose that has a pressure range of 4000-2500 PSI, and pushes the envelope in high-pressure applications where space is tight. The 721 hose is designed, built, and tested to meet SAE 100R12 performance specifications. Sizes range from 3/8” to 2” in diameter with different cover options available for various markets.
- Grounds & Building Maintenance
- Utility Equipment
- Waste & Refuse
- Standard, ToughCover or SuperTough cover options to prevent abrasion
- Half SAE bend radius for ease of installation and low force to flex
- ISO 3862-1 Type R12 / SAE J517 100R12 / EN 856 Type R12 certifications
- 2500-4000 PSI working pressure in different sizes
- Petroleum base hydraulic fluids and lubricating oils
- 71 series fittings